Sign in to follow this  
WolfeUK

to the mod who closed my thread !!

who do you think you are ??

firstly, you tell me theres mods, when CLEARLY i said im on the 360 version, which we CANNOT mod!! yet you moan at me for not reading things properly !!

second, as i purchased this game and probably paid alot more than any other person using this forum and as a consumer i have a RIGHT to complain in my own thread !!

thirdly, i asked a few legit questions in my thread, do you want me to make separate threads on each question ?

moderators are here to keep control of the forums, to stop swearing, racism, name calling etc, not to closed a thread just cause i moaned about problems with the game...

moderators are here to keep control of the forums, to stop swearing, racism, name calling etc, not to closed a thread just cause i moaned about problems with the game...

You mean like calling the AI programmers stupid?

I'm afraid with this attitude, you will not last long here.

Now that you've covered what you think our responsibilities are, let's talk about your responsibilities. If you have a problem with something a moderator does, you must PM them. On this forum, getting into arguments about the moderation on the public forum is not permitted. We can only point you at the forum rules so many times. It is up to you to read them.

+1 warning for public disagreement with forum moderation.

Please do not escalate this further. Instead, contact the moderator that closed your thread. I'm sure that if you are reasonable, he will also be reasonable. If you are unable to communicate with respect, trust me, your time on the forum will be short.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.