Sign in to follow this  
LiquidSnake

Problem with launching Arma II after installing a mod

I've recently installed a mod (I already have lots of them, so I know how to do it correctly), but after I activated it in the menu and restarted Arma II it showed me an error box, saying there's something wrong with the mod (not that it needs another mod or anything). I decided to remove the mod from the directory, but the same error box appeared and again Arma failed to initiate. Now I'm trying to find out how to deactivate a mod (or perhaps all mods) without having to launch Arma first. I've tried the properties, but without luck. Also, if it changes anything, I own the Steam version of Arma II: CO.

clear your launch options and then launch Arma OA and go to expansions on the menu and activate the mods there, let me know how it turns out :)

Didn't work, but thanks for replaying anyway. I hope there are more answers to come, but in the meantime I'll be trying to figure it out myself.

Since this issue came up after installing a specific mod/addon, post in the thread of that specific addon/mod.

** I lock the thread since you seem to not post the addon/mod name on purpose and as such not having to use that specific thread. If I am wrong sent a PM and give me the details.