Sign in to follow this  
xeny

Looking for download arma 2 OA client

Hello,

Im looking for a place to download the arma 2 operation arrowhead 'installed' client. It is no possibility for me to upload it from my own personal computer for various reasons.

Just a basic arma 2 OA setup will work, preferable with the latest beta patch, and without mods. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Edited by xeny

I assume you are trying to upload the files to a Linux box? I experienced the same problem a few months back due to my (then) slow connection. I overcame the problem by downloading and installing the files with WINE through a remote desktop. Bearing in mind, I purchased my files online. For physical copies it'd be trickier.

By uploading the files I'm pretty certain that would be breaking the law and terms and conditions set by Bohemia Interactive.

It's a known problem and hopefully will be resolved in ARMA 3 by some sort of server 'lite' download.

If you own a license for ArmA2OA you can legally download a the .iso from a torrent site. Its legal in most of the civilized world.

If you own a license for ArmA2OA you can legally download a the .iso from a torrent site. Its legal in most of the civilized world.

Download a iso, that really doesn't sound very legal at all.

@Kamov

It is not, read the EULA! Do not advice anyone to do so unless you want to see how the forum rules will be enforced upon those who ignore them.

I sent you just a warning for now to make sure you get the message.

@Kamov

It is not, read the EULA! Do not advice anyone to do so unless you want to see how the forum rules will be enforced upon those who ignore them.

I sent you just a warning for now to make sure you get the message.

I do not understand this. If he purchased the game, how does it make a difference if he uploads his local files or downloads them from a torrent-site?

Did you not understand what I just wrote above?

Infraction +2, discussion about any kind of warez is not allowed, specially not after I just instructed another member not to do that. See the forum rules and read the EULA.

And how exactly would I go about to doing this with WINE, ive never used it before.

I don't quite understand what you mean with remote desktop either :confused:

Thanks for the reply!