Sign in to follow this  
pachira

A DLC Featuring Razor in Takistan

The ending for ArmA 2 mentions that Razor Team went to Takistan during Operation Arrowhead (which makes sense since Army, the MEU from ArmA 2, and British Forces attacked Takistan together) in the "where they are now" part of the ending. I think it would be cool to have a DLC featuring them, and you could add desert force recon and marines. I'd buy it

Already have the units. :)

I know there are desert usmc units, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bohemia's take on it. And the campaign too. Operation Arrowhead doesn't seem as fleshed out as Operation Harvest Red was. Probably because you play different people in the campaign.

It would be, but there are already too many distractions keeping BIS from getting ArmA3 out the door. We've got all the same tools BIS does for making ArmA2 content, so lets do that and let them finish ArmA3. :)

It would be, but there are already too many distractions keeping BIS from getting ArmA3 out the door. We've got all the same tools BIS does for making ArmA2 content, so lets do that and let them finish ArmA3. :)

We don't have the voice actors :p, but you are right I suppose.

That's not actually the way it happened. According to the one ending of Harvest Red...

Team Razor went to Zargabad in 2010 during Operation Fiery Mountain. Operation Arrowhead occurs in 2012.

Armaverse Timeline (Spoilers for just about everything)

Oh, I thought it was in Operation Arrowhead. Still would be cool to see them though.

Thanks for the link for the timeline though, it is quite an interesting read.

Edited by Pachira

Oh, I thought it was in Operation Arrowhead. Still would be cool to see them though.

Thanks for the link for the timeline though, it is quite an interesting read.

It is possible it was meant to be when they did Harvest Red. They may have decided to push it back and call it something else though and just never updated the end of the campaign.