Sign in to follow this  
MrSanchez

Sakura_Chan's mods???

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure but I think since I ever bought OA, I noticed an expansion loaded 'Sakura_Chan's mods' I never used/downloaded/installed any of Sakura's mods, and am wondering if anyone else has this?

I checked his WIP thread and none of his mods were familiar with me, so I'm positive I haven't installed any of his mods, neither can I find anything in my steam folders.

So my main question is, how did this get here? I'm interested now because I just set up a dedicated server, and saw this in the expansions, also a friend told me he couldnt join my dedi because of it... (or something alike)

Best regards, Martin

Did you have Arma 2 before hand and have it installed there? OA comes with an expansion enabling/disabling function, if you had the mod in Arma 2 then OA would detect it through that.

All of my mods use the tag "saku" so just do a search for that. There are quite a few mods out there that include my sun and lighting mods, maybe it tagged along with another addon you had?

As a matter of fact, when I install small mods I dump em in 1 folder, and I used to install graphical improvement mods on Arma2, so both answers are exactly what I needed ;)

I'll get rid of any mods in the regular arma2 folder (I dont use any anymore), and we'll see...

edit: I previously had, as said a folder including saku's night light and sun mod or something like that, but wasn't enabled, and wasn't even in any arma2 folder, (was in steamapps [i like moving things that I dont use nomore])

I'll now disable saku's mods in expansion and re-run my dedicated server.

edit2: Seem to be not solved,

On the main menu it still shows 'Saku Chans mods' and I cannot disable any mods in the expansion window...

There's nothing related to 'chan' or 'saku' in my arma folders..

Edited by PhonicStudios

Try searching the whole drive, I had a similar incident when I was trying the dayZ mod, continuously conflicted with addons that I could not find, but the search function somehow did.

I only removed some .zip and .7z files, I doubt it's going to work..

edit: didn't work...

edit2: I just realized, could ACE by standard use one of Saku's mods?

Edited by PhonicStudios

I guess its not a problem, my friend is able to join again.

ACE does use Sakura Chan's AI driving fix if I do recall correctly, but if its working fine then great :D