Sign in to follow this  
HFTB

"read from bank" error spam when using tophe's dedicated server tool.

hey guys. i'm new to tophe's dedicated server tool but felt that i made sense of it pretty quickly. the issue i'm having is that the server seems to launch just fine, but when i attempt to connect with my client, it gets stuck on the "waiting for host" screen, and the server itself receives a seemingly-endless stream of errors reading "<map name> has been read from bank" or something to that effect. i googled around a bit and found that this may have to do with a server config file problem (specifically that the map name doesn't match as it's listed in the server config file), but that doesn't seem to be the problem as the mission name is listed correctly in the server config. the strange thing is that this doesn't happen to my insurgency maps, for example -- the client connects just fine. but testing several others (a few variations of warfare BE, and also the dynamic zombie sandbox mission), they all result in the "waiting for host" problem when attempting to connect the client.

does anyone have any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

This can happen when TA2DST isnt loading Combined operations correctly. What I did was to copy the contents of the Arma2/AddOns/ folder into Arma2OA/AddOns/ folder and add this line to TA2DST:

-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;EXPANSION;CA;

Try this and see if it helps.

ok i wuld try, but now i have an error, wen i put launch

"cant not open file: E\steam...blabla\addons\Strucutres_e.pbo"

i check and i have the file and the size is 500mb...