Sign in to follow this  
elvinjones

Why do most people prefer coop, not cti?

Which game type do you prefer?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Which game type do you prefer?

• COOP
    • CTI
    • Can't access CTI
    • Other

Now my famous last words REMEMBER THEM:

arma is NO GAME, its a big open combined arms combat scenario editor. With campaign and rudimental mp mods as examples for the community whats possible with the editor.

Most see arma as game with a campaign and some shitty mp mods in the package, but it isnt. The campaign and those 2-3 simple mp modes are just examples for the real deal, the core, THE EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the true beauty of ARMA. It's whatever you want to make of it. Everyone got their own taste and preference they're willing to take, share, and like. You're not always stuck to a certain way to play it. I've seen some guys who tried ARMA and hated it for the campaign and whatever stock mission there is. They totally missed the point of it and just left overlooking everything armaholic had to offer. Well, they're some more mainstream jump in and run and gun types but well, if someone ever wanted to make ARMA into that, the editor always offer the chance for someone to do so. This is why I love ARMA, the stuff you can make of it is limitless. You can have your ideal tactical standard coop missions, your complex scripted dynamic coop missions, your CTI, your warfare, I even saw someone recreate some COD maps on it, you can have zombies, a cops vs robber stuff, and much more.

Though overall, my best experience has been in standard regular old fashion coop missions with no respawn/revive but that's just personal taste and preference. Everyone has their own different tastes and preferences.

Yes both true words but thats not the topic.

Some dudes would like to know why some other dudes prefer coop over cti.

Alternately, while some other dudes prefer co-op over PVP? After all, the former implies "playing alongside other players against AI, period" while the latter is a specific PVP match type.