Sign in to follow this  
Sabertooth007

Confusion over which Arma 2 package work with ACR DLC

I read probably 50 pages of the ACR dlc topic and didn't find an answer. The game reqs.

"The Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic is the addon for Arma 2: Combined Operations. It cannot be played separately."

What if you don't own the CO but Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. I know that makes up the same contents as A2CO, however when they make such a specific point to say which game it works with it usually is a warning to make sure you have the right parts of the game first.

I purchased my game on Steam, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Arma 2: Brit DLC, Arma 2: PMC dlc, so they have all been updated via steam. So do I have to actually go buy A2CO then to use/buy the Czech DLC? It would be helpful if both Steam and Bohemia would clarify if having the A2 and A2OA meets the reqs.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

No, ArmA2 + OA installed to the same place = CO, you should be fine if that's what you did.

Oh, this again. BIS really made a mistake with all these confusing names and versions. Why a totally new name just because you happen to own two previous products? Hope they've learned their lession for the future.