Sign in to follow this  
rcmw

Warzone : Operation Continuing Hope

Warzone : Operation Continuing Hope

smallhope.th.jpg

Description:

US Army Forces at a forward patrol base try and secure the Zargabad region from insurgents.

This mission is very similar to my mission Operation Black Viking but as requested with US troops and no BAF requirement. The random elements should still make each play though suitably different however.

This mission is designed to be random every time it is played with different levels of resistance at each point and different hostile forces spawned to defend each area as well as changing levels of the ACM and random IED placements.

Deaths of your men and resting at the FOB will raise the level of threat at a random location and patrolling within the area lower the threat.

Features:

Different every time

Random IED placement

IED detectors (a warning beep when IEDs are near)

Random unit creation as well as the ACM.

Counter Insurgency warfare

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder

Credits & thanks:

Everyone who answered my many questions on various forums

Edited by RCMW
broken link

Thanks for letting me know think its because of my new campaign, that site limits the total download per user and its maxed out.

The Armaholic link should work, I've added it there now.

I'm now working on a Co-Op version of this mission, its not a simple matter however because the BIS modules I used to make this (SOM and ACM) don't work in Co-Op very well, so im having to wring a lot more custom scripts.

I'm also not sure if it worth doing it for Arma 2 or if I should try and get it going on Arma 3 but until Arma 3 has some good insurgent units and desert maps I will probably stick to Arma 2.

Thanks! I'll download and try it soon. I just wish I had BAF so I could try the other one aswell

@Nistenf

You have Baf Lite from arma 2 oa patch so you can play all missions made with Baf dlc.