Sign in to follow this  
garyw

enemy has taken Arachnid - Can't take it back

So I'm quite far into the campaign and the enemy carrier has taken Vulcan and Arachnid. I'm at Arachnid trying to take it back but the game has retriggered the earlier script sequences so I'm locked out of a lot of my upgrades (lasers don't charge and so on).

When I get to the command centre a shield door thing goes up but I can't deactive it as the antennas don't work and if I use a manta hook to jump me over the fence all hell breaks lose and I get attacked by two indestructible enemy vehicles :(

Even destroying the command centre doesn't help as the shield is still up and I get attacked when I go around it.

arrrgh!

Hi garyw,

Yeah very sorry it appears it is a bug. Please report it to the tracker, and just leave arachnid for the time being.

I had a very similar bug to this when this happened to me it replaced all equipment on my walrus 6 then when i took factory it removed walrus 7 and replaced it also had bug where weapons would not reload but after i lost my walrus 6 i believe it was (it had the default setup as though it was my first time there and i airlifted it over the wall) things started to work again weapons started to reload after i un docked and re docked craft also enemies were no longer invulnerable ultimately cost a lot of resources to replace what i lost (was near end game with the sweet loots) but was able to retake island