Sign in to follow this  
silverspur

Need tutorial on MOD line install

Would very much appreciate it if someone could walk me through installing this: TakeOnH.exe-mod=I:\path\to\Arma2;I:\path\to\TKOH;Rearmed.

I understand this should allow TOH/Arma2 to initiate the TKOH Rearmed DLC.

Thanks much,

SilverSpur

I am also having problems and just have not figured it out yet. I have tried the mod command line entries and still no help. If you get it figured out please post here, as I am at wits end.

TakeOnH.exe-mod=I:\path\to\Arma2;I:\path\to\TKOH;Rearmed.

Is this EXACTLY what you are using? I don't mean to insult you, but if so, you need to change '\path\to\Arma2' to something like 'C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 2' for 32 bit Windows. Same for your ToH. If you have the Steam version, you need something like 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters'.

If you have 64 Bit Windows installed you need to use the 32 Bit folder: 'Program Files (x86)'.

So something like this: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters' for Take on Helicopters, and 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2' for Arma 2.

Remember! These are just examples, you need to FIND the correct path for each on your OWN computer!

Hope that helps! ;-)

Thanks for the help Sven, however the only thing I had to do was download the missing link that made everything work like magic! I had Arma2 and TOH and the Downtown patch 1.06 installed,no cigar! Since I had tried to download Arma2 OA that I had deleted back when things had gone wonky, I wasn't able to download it until now without missing files. What I got when I downloaded it again was Arma 2 Combined and after installing the updates, the whole package worked flawlessly.... Apparently the several updates for the Arma2 Combined addressed ALL the problems I was having. It's a real good thing since I had no idea what a lot of helpful people were suggesting I do.

SilverSpur

(SilverSpur "three five" was my call sign in Vietnam where I flew the "Snake", the AH-1G Cobra)