Sign in to follow this  
Atonnis

Reminder: It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Just a reminder to all yo ho ho buccaneers and swashbucklers, ye pirates and wenches, that today be TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!

So remember to shiver yer timbers and curse at all yer scurvy dogs, because today................WE YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Talk Like a Pirate Day got old on about its third iteration, which was 1997.

However, it might have been mildly relevant to the 2012 CCGM forums if you posted a carrier skin featuring a Jolly Roger flag or something...

Edited by Appogee

So is this now 'hunt the Atonnis day and b*tch and whine about anything he's posted' day? :p

Cheer up, misery-guts. Talk like a pirate day has been fun for years and years and can still be fun if you just let go of your grump and have a YYYARRRRRR with the rest of us.

So is this now 'hunt the Atonnis day and b*tch and whine about anything he's posted' day? :p

Yeah, everything I post is all about you. Well, except for my last two posts, which were about Beta 3 and the use of the hook to help refuel empty Walruses, and the two I am about to write about modding, and multiplayer.

Incidentally, the iPhone 5 was launched a few days ago, too. We're already aware of that too, so no need to create a reminder thread in the CCGM forums about that either, but thanks anyway ;-)

Edited by Appogee

It was all in a bit of fun. Why is there always someone who has to come along and spoil a bit of jolly (roger) fun? Look, let's just leave each other alone as we clearly don't get along. You're a pedantic jerk with delusions of sarcasm and I'm a fun-loving know-it-all. Ciao!

@Atonnis

I am here now to spoil even more fun in your case.

First, do not spam the forums with nonsense. I really have no idea why this thread was even posted in the CC section.

Second, do not flame your fellow forum member, for the later you recieve an infraction.

Pirate day has come and gone (for the most part unnoticed, thank god for that) so no need to further drag this thread on. I will also move it to off-topic and lock it at the same time.