Sign in to follow this  
grillob3

Toh rearmed missions do not work!

I had arma 2 CO and i bought Take On Helicopters & Hinds DLC Bundle install it and then went to play Toh missions and when i click to start i end up with a black screen!I can see the cursor and hear sounds but that is it!But arma 2 co i can see everything!If i disable arma 2 co on expansions Toh missions works fine!

On Toh expansion screen i see that offers me to buy PMC, BAF and ACR that i already have (paid for) and installed!

And Chernarus and Takistan playing from Tok has a very bad performance! Without Toh i get 60 fps with vsync on everywhere pretty much!With Tok is around 35-60!

Thanks.

can you please upload your rpt file

And Chernarus and Takistan playing from Tok has a very bad performance! Without Toh i get 60 fps with vsync on everywhere pretty much!With Tok is around 35-60!

Not sure how to fix your other problems, but for this FPS issue, try disabling picture in picture (PiP) in video settings. It gave me a huge performance boost.

hm can you please delete the file and try again

best to remove the ModLauncherList section in the C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Take On Helicopters\TakeOnH.cfg too

after that start the game once to the mission where you have the problem, exit/alt+f4

and upload BOTH rpt and cfg file

thanks