Sign in to follow this  
jacobcrandall1992

Dear Bohemia, Fix Your Own Problems

Dear Bohemia,

When you require your forum members to post comments on other posts before sending messages in regards to issues with your own game, do not send a warning message in regards to the two required posts being spam. You are pissing off an already pissed off customer even further. Here is my advice to you. Fix your own issues before reprimanding your customers.

Dear Bohemia,

When you require your forum members to post comments on other posts before sending messages in regards to issues with your own game, do not send a warning message in regards to the two required posts being spam. You are pissing off an already pissed off customer even further. Here is my advice to you. Fix your own issues before reprimanding your customers.

This is a very efficient anti spam system, but you still can post meaningful posts, my bad. That what a forum is made for.

Nothing to worry about here ;) As Prof said, it's just a very good anti spam system that keeps this forum clean. If you want to say something constructive and thought out, these measure don't hinder you in any way. So where exactly is your problem and why do you think it was necessary to create this thread which does not mention your original problem at all??

If you would have read the forum rules, you would have been stumbled upon this rule:

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

A post with simply "This is a post" is definately spam.

But i guess you developed a much better antispam system that can be used, so please send us a link so we can evaluate it's value.

-Closing and don't even think to rant about-

Edited by [FRL]Myke