Sign in to follow this  
columdrum

Advanced editor modules

All the ones that are configured via setvariable on the module init are suppoted... that includes the UAV, and some others( see them here https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:ArmA_2:_Editor_Modules). The main problem with the ambient combat and secop modules its that, as i already stated before, they are configured on a total different way. Thats why those are two of the few that aren't supported right now, but if i have some extra time i will make some workaround for them.

Edited by columdrum

Hey columdrum,

Nice man.. i like to use the town construction a lot to flesh out maps like Hazar-Kot Valley etc, one cool thing i noticed when using your addon was when i set the destroy ratio to something like 0.3 and preview the town is covered in smoke mist from the destroyed buildings, it creates an awesome battle atmosphere that unfortunately doesn't last, i guess there is no way to be able to manage this as in time smoke hangs around and strength?

Anyway nice work again :)

hey :)

Ive been using this for quite some time now. good mod! I was wondering: is this client side only?

Thomas

hey :)

Ive been using this for quite some time now. good mod! I was wondering: is this client side only?

Thomas

Its editor only side :P. I mean you only need it while editing once done, you dont need to have it nor in server nor in the client ^^

Since the idea got implemented on A3(dunno if it was because of my suggestion or just because it was planed) i decided to discontinue this addon, if anyone whats to keep improving it for A2/A3, feel free to do so, after all, it have always been just a proof of concept of what i would like to see on arma3 :)