Sign in to follow this  
Spinecone

Can't access South Asia Heliport in career mode

Hello, I have finished the main story, and all of Joeseph's flashbacks, but when I try to load up the south asia heliport, just below operation bullseye on the list, the game simply returns me to the select mission screen. Is this supposed to happen, and if not, how can I fix it?

Don't know if it's relevant, but I have 2 steam product keys, one for the game and one for the DLC, and the game hasnt asked for either of them.

I didn't realise you could access the flashback missions from a menu - I definitely don't see them on any menu and can only access them through the objects in Joe's office. I've definitely never been able to change the heliport to South Asia. I'm not sure whether my game is really broken (since I can't see what you can) or your game is broken (since you might not be meant to see the South Asia map on the mission screen).

Where on the mission screen are the flashbacks listed? In with the main story missions or in their own folder?

Ah yes, you are right ... South Asia flashbacks are only available when they are offered to you by Joe, or via the 3 objects in his office.