Sign in to follow this  
Wunderwaffle

COOP Sandbox mission like Armory

Is there a mission like Armory but with ALL the vehicles and weapons?

I like the Armory but there aren't many vehicles, can I add vehicles via editor or something?

Also, how would I add mods to the Armory?

Thank you

Using the armory you can access all weapons and vehicles through the appropriate menu system, even custom content you've downloaded.

Using the armory you can access all weapons and vehicles through the appropriate menu system, even custom content you've downloaded.

I think he ment like all helicopters, planes, tanks and cars lined up. Ready to be tested. Like the armory in singleplayer menu (not the coop missions). I would also like a mission like this, where I can freeroam in any veichle i want to.

If you know what I mean? I requested one here : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?111114-User-mission-requests!&p=2205223&viewfull=1#post2205223

You do know that you could MAKE a mission that does just that. Go into the editor and fire something up!

the problem is that I cant respawn. I have been trying to get the respawn script to work all day now. If I only could find a editable coop mission, where spawn already are good, THEN i could make one.

For mission requests we have a very nice User mission requests sticky thread, use it!

- User mission requests!

@Wunderwaffle

Please search before posting, that includes checking the stickies.

@ Saetheer

Do not crosspost!

You found the sticky, no need to post in other threads as well drawing attention to your post.