Sign in to follow this  
rich1977_2000

How many patches do i need?

Hi sorry guys new to Arma.Just got Arma 2 installed and i was wondering which patches i need to install? all of them? i guess there has been a fair few. I have already got arma 2 reinforcements installed and that version is fully up to date.Id like to get online i play some mutliplayer matches.

Help please guys!

Moved to the Q&A thread.

If you have Operation Arrowhead as well then patch to 1.61 then 1.62, you should be good to go.

Reinforcements is Baf and Pmc dlc and Arrowhead Lite (units,weapons,islands,vehicles etc without missions and campaigns) so patch for OA are also for RFT. Check readme for patches. If your Rft is v1.60 install patch v1.62, this patch also update your arma 2 to v1.11 if needed.

Check here on forum "Arma 2 and OA Squads and fanpages" there you find many clans,groups that looking for new players.

Had a similar question...sorted...(no deletion of posts?)

: )

Edited by Paradroid

I have just installed ARMA2 OA and RFT, but am battling to patch them up to date.

In the ARMA2 folder it has patch ARMA2Patch_1_06

What patch(es) must I download and install to bring my games up to date, as on the official website they have different numbering.

Many thanks in advance.

What game version does it list in game on the main menu? Use that number and this page to find your patches. It's usually 1.50 -> 1.60 -> 1.62