Sign in to follow this  
Wisebeard

Gyrocopters FLC or DLC Suggestion

I was wondering if anyone suggested adding Gyrocopters into TOH...I searched the forums and didn't notice any posts related to this idea.

Perhaps this would be something other people would find interesting.

Since this is my first post, I cannot link the english Wikipedia page on the Autogyro (aka Gyrocopter). I highly recommend further research if this catches your eye.

I am sure that BI has the ability to create these bizarre aircraft for this game...even though they are not fully helicopters.

Further addons to this suggestion by the community is appreciated! :cool:

P.S.: Make sure I can get it on STEAM :yay:

problem with an Autogyro is that you need the forward momentum in order to take off (as that is what causes the rotors to keep rotating) the standard helipads just wont give you enough space for that.

You know we need something heavy with this? Maybe go for the rotordyne in this pack as well, love the idea though even without it.

Thanks for the posts everyone!

Mr Burns love you long time, I got that pack installed! Much appreciated! :bounce3:

All praise to CSJ, the creator of this fine aircraft addon! :)

This is the we need..

aye, you would need the soundtrack added as well though mind you.

Edited by Max Power

Hitperson

We ask that you please remove image or video tags when you're quoting a post. Please review the rules you accepted this week to we may avoid any unnecessary warnings or infractions in the future :)

Thank you.

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. If the post contains an embedded video such as YouTube you should remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote.

Actually, I am tempted to mod them in myself (or convince some of my good modeling freinds to do so). Would it be possible to make these with the current flight model (I know you cant make pure planes, so I am not sure if it would be possible to make these). Can a developer confirm if it would/ would not be possible to mod in?