Sign in to follow this  
incarnum

Linux server, connecting with PMC

Hey,

Before I start, I DID search, came across a topic but I was not able to find a solution there, fix me if there is one please.

Alright, I am getting frustrated so much over this.

When I connect to my server with PMC, I am getting signature issues (this has been discussed before however again, no solution has been found in there by me, or I am just being a little blind by the amount of frustration here for which I apologize)

I have setup a server (version v1.60.94342) and can confirm the bi.bikey and bi2.bikey are the same size on both server and client (did not check hashes, apologies). Server runs lite.

Is the issue related to the .bisign files? Is there any fix for this? I am able to connect to many servers so it definitely looks like it's something on my end, and I would need help figuring this out. What other information would you need me to provide?

Thank you in advance. If there is a thread with this that is solved I would appreciate a link followed by a close. Please do not hate on me for me being frustrated over this. Additionally, should the thread be in the wrong place, please move it to the correct board.

Edited by incarnum

Did you apply 1.60 again to make sure PMC is updated to the latest version?

Did you apply 1.60 again to make sure PMC is updated to the latest version?

Thanks for your reply,

What I did was setup Arma2 CO followed by the patch, then moved all the files to the server. Is there more to it?

... then moved all the files to the server. Is there more to it?
Yes. You should *not* upload the PMC folder to the server.

Yes. You should *not* upload the PMC folder to the server.

Hey,

As stated in the first post, server runs lite. What I have done was installed A2CO _only_ (no baf or pmc, therefore it uses only lite versions).

Thanks!

mate there are so many guides, also in the BIKI (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki). it is really annoying to answer the same again and again. this is the reason why people take the time to make these guides to answer the same again and again after all.

install a2

start once

install 1.05

install 1.11

install oa in the same folder

start once

install DLC

install 1.60

to what you are saying you did not follow this route. again apply 1.60 again and it should work to the information you provide.

otherwise you need to provide more specific and useful info (rpt, hashlist, etc)

mate there are so many guides, also in the BIKI (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki). it is really annoying to answer the same again and again. this is the reason why people take the time to make these guides to answer the same again and again after all.

install a2

start once

install 1.05

install 1.11

install oa in the same folder

start once

install DLC

install 1.60

to what you are saying you did not follow this route. again apply 1.60 again and it should work to the information you provide.

otherwise you need to provide more specific and useful info (rpt, hashlist, etc)

Very strange, I was under the impression that the OA installer attempts to patch arma2 (it did give me a warning that the version is alright).

I will try this and report back, apologies for the inconvenience. I was not able to find a relevant guide on the wiki in terms of setting the files up for the server.

Thanks.

Hey,

I have reinstalled my client and it appears to be working now, either way, I am now able to enter the server. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If anyone could prepend this with [sOLVED] I'd greatly appreciate it

Edited by incarnum