Sign in to follow this  
TheFutureProductionz

Arma 2 OA - Zombie Survival trailer [Fan made]

Hey guys,

I have been playing arma for a month now and god I love it, I bought it for DayZ and then wanted to create a trailer about it but then meanwhile I met another cool mod called Chernarus Apocalypse, I used both of these mods and made this out of it.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thanks,

TheFutureProductionz.

Chernarus Apocalypse isn't a mod it's a heavily scripted mission which imo is better then dayz. Hopefully you'll stick around to see that ArmA is much more then just zombie missions. :)

Nice vid though, my only criticism is that the music doesn't really suit what you were going for.

Oh ye, I forgot Chernarus Apocalypse was a mission, I also find it ways better then DayZ, the Co-Op feeling is just great.

And yeah, I know ArmA has a lot more to offer but 80% of the servers are running zombie missions / mods which is pretty annoying.

Thanks. :)

I like Chernarus Apocalypse. It's nicely put together, addon free, and its more teamwork oriented than DayZ. DayZ became a zombie deathmatch with nasty children... (A whole lots of trolls on the steam forums last time I visit).

I also wonder how Namalsk Crisis is. I got that on my HDD but I haven't tried it yet, I hear its good for STALKER fans and got some mutants and could provide some great scares.

Hey TheFutureProductionz,

It's nice to hear you're having so much fun with ArmA and its mods. In the future, you'll note that we have an ArmA 2 video thread for showing off your videos. Please search before posting a new thread. Thank you.

Again, it's great to hear you're having so much fun.

I'm closing this thread. You may repost your video in the appropriate thread if you wish.