Sign in to follow this  
PitViper

Another mk19 grenade launcher

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ June 23 2002,05:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just saw this on their site:

looks like they've finished their MK19.

Operation Flashpoint Taiwan Workshop<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah but they stupidly made it where you have to download their soldier packs to use it. I hope the creator mods it to where it doesn't use the Chinese soldier. I couldn't get their soldier addons to work. It was missing all kinds of pbo's. I tried downloading every single one of their addons and had the same problem. sad.gif

I hope someone mods that MK19 so it just uses a regular American soldier.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ June 23 2002,12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ June 23 2002,05:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just saw this on their site:

looks like they've finished their MK19.

Operation Flashpoint Taiwan Workshop<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah but they stupidly made it where you have to download their soldier packs to use it.  I hope the creator mods it to where it doesn't use the Chinese soldier.  I couldn't get their soldier addons to work.  It was missing all kinds of pbo's.  I tried downloading every single one of their addons and had the same problem.  sad.gif

I hope someone mods that MK19 so it just uses a regular American soldier.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD><span id='postcolor'>

I had the same problem - lots of missing PBOs.

yeah i had the same problem, i got the korean guys working but no the others. GFX707 made an MK19, but problem with it is its distance, distance is way to short.

it also has a totally flat trajectory. unrealistic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (M79 @ June 24 2002,03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it also has a totally flat trajectory. unrealistic<span id='postcolor'>

What has a totally flat trajectory? Oh the Chinese MK19? Yeah the real thing shoots in an arc at anything past 100 meters if I remember correctly. But it's real easy to walk rounds up to a target. Once it's on target you can blow the living hell out of it.

I agree however that GFX-707's MK19 could use a little more distance but still it's not bad the way it is. It can still get some fairly respectable distance with a bit of elevation. smile.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>