Sign in to follow this  
amraam67

Addons in Combined Operations

I've got A2 and A2 OA and have installed a load of very good mods manually through OA using the games 'Expansions' option. I now realise I should have used Combined Operations -Doh!

After pratting around for a while I am at a loss as to how I can activate these same mods in CO. Can anybody help please?

PS I use steam

Many thanks

All mods that was working with A2 and OA standalone will work with A2CO. Just run the game as A2CO (you have steam version so i think you must click Rmb on arma2oa.exe and choose run as combined operations) and add all mods that you want in Menu->Expansion. Or add them to your shortcut -mod=@mod1; @mod2 etc

I've tried that but when I run as A2CO and go into Expansions it doesn't list any of the mods? Steam only offers to start the game as A2 or A2OA, when you select A2OA Steam gives you the options to run as A2OA or launch A2CO. There is no obvious start option to run a command line from. In the A2OA folder there is a _runA2CO.cmd windows command script but I don't think I can use that to activate the mods.

I'm stumped?

Use sixupdater, it will solves a lot of your problem. Let you switch to beta patch and back too and also let you download and update mod easily.

Had same problems when i combined a2free and a2 reinforcements into a2co.

Foxhound told me to use a launcher. That solved it.