Sign in to follow this  
Owlsep

Arma 2 Reinstall

I have been having some trouble trying to re install my Arma 2 CO. I have tried downloading it from the main website but it says that i already downloaded it. What do i do to re install it? :eek:

which site?

If you have already downloaded it before, just run the installer again not the download.

Erm the main website... But i don't know where to install it. I uninstalled both ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 CO (It was merged) So yeah where can i find the installation? Please help.

Are you saying you dont know where the installer file is?

someone nice posted the installer file pic on other thread. you should look for these file if you bought the game from sprocket. It should be in your download folder unless you changed the location previously..

70323726.jpg

I have been having some trouble trying to re install my Arma 2 CO. I have tried downloading it from the main website but it says that i already downloaded it. What do i do to re install it? :eek:

Same here, any solution ?

You have to delete the Md5 files, they are apparently what the Sprocket.exe app looks for to decide if it's already downloaded or not. You can of course just download and install manually:

Go to store.bistudio.com and log in, go to account maintenance, click download, cancel when it says save as, click "here" on the bottom line of text, you should be taken to a screen listing the files you need with two seperate mirrors, you can copy each link and download with a download manager with resume and multiple connections per link.