Sign in to follow this  
superdudey12

Arma 2: Reinforcments and Arma X Anniversary Edition

Hey all. Just wondering if the Arma X Anniversary Edition comes with Arma 2 Reinforcements or comes with BAF and PMC sepretly.

Thanks.

It comes on 2 DVDs if you buy the boxed version. Can't say about the downlod version. Installs are separate just like the original games.

Hey all. Just wondering if the Arma X Anniversary Edition comes with Arma 2 Reinforcements or comes with BAF and PMC sepretly.

Thanks.

If you buy via Sprocket (you didn't specify) you have access to them all, downloaded separately. So that's ArmA Cold War Assault (OFP), ArmA 1 Gold edition, ArmA 2, ArmA 2 OA, BAF and PMC. As well as the bonus materials.

Maby I'll just buy from Sprocket then, seems much easyer.'

Edit:Is Sprocket the Bistudio store? If not could you give me the link please?

Edited by superdudey12

Maby I'll just buy from Sprocket then, seems much easyer.'

Edit:Is Sprocket the Bistudio store? If not could you give me the link please?

One thing I should mention about the Sprocket version is that obviously you won't get the hard copy of the maps. If that's important to you then buy the DVD version of ArmA X. I bought from Sprocket then ended up purchasing the maps separately when they became available as a separate purchase. In a small sense, I paid twice for those maps :)

And the Sprocket shop is available here.

A Guess Who said: The boxed version of "ArmA X - Anniversary Edition" comes with BAF and PMC (if that's what you referred to as A2 Reinforcement)

The benefit are the printed maps + postcards.

Edited by =WFL= Sgt Bilko

Hmmm... Now I need to chose between getting the DVD version or getting it from Sprocket! The problem with getting the DVD version is acctually finding a place near me to get it or to find a good place online... decisions, decisions, decisions...

Edit: Also that seems very stupid to give the person the maps but not a hard copy! That pretty much just give the person a jpeg of the map... Although I guess you could print them off yourself, but that would be a hassle. meh, I guess I'll just go with Sprocket, seems much easyier!

Edited by superdudey12

Hmmm... Now I need to chose between getting the DVD version or getting it from Sprocket! The problem with getting the DVD version is acctually finding a place near me to get it or to find a good place online... decisions, decisions, decisions...

Edit: Also that seems very stupid to give the person the maps but not a hard copy! That pretty much just give the person a jpeg of the map... Although I guess you could print them off yourself, but that would be a hassle. meh, I guess I'll just go with Sprocket, seems much easyier!

If you can't decide on that you will probably get problems actually playing ArmA ... ;)