Sign in to follow this  
DrSmack

Arma 2 VON is not working please help!!!!!

Whenever I try to talk using the in game voice it does not even register that i am talking, I had someone see if they could even see my name pop up in the bottom left to see if i was transmitting, but nothing appeared. I have seen the other forums of how to set my head set as my default device which i have already done so. So if anyone else could help me out i would love it. (Win7 btw)

Myke;2178957']You're absolutely sure that VoIP is enabled on the server you try?

I AM POSITIVE

because im the only one that cant talk in it, i hear tohers but cant talk myself

i had done the most recent update but i dont think im running any pre release beta

Try this.

Arma2/OA seems to select the Windows default recording device on start up. If you have Windows 7: Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording Devices. Make sure your desired input is the default device and ideally disable any recording devices. Ensure it is working in Windows, then launch the game. Don't unplug or disable the mic while the game is running, or you'll have to restart it.

I have done this before as other forum topics suggested but nothing changed, i have my my headset the default device and have disabled every other device. For example i go into a server with my friend, first to see if the in game voip is working he talks first and yes i can hear him very well. Now when i talk my name pops up on the bottom left to show that im talking, but for him is as if i'm not even pressing the push to talk key. I have tried rebinding every key and still nothing.