Sign in to follow this  
Aldo15

FMF Project (Still in progress)

Hey guys. It's me again, I had been out from BIS forums for severe months.

Well, This time, I bring you guys a new project called Fidel Must Fall (FMF). It's about Fidel Castro (Again :raisebrow: ). but it'll be different. This campaign will have Two histories (It depends of you) It'll have cool features as such Bring two wepaon in a mission and fire, smoke and spark effects, and more.

I dont know wen it'll be ready, but what I must say is: It'll be GREAT. If you want to wacth some pictures of it, i suggest you to visit its web page.

I hope you like it. This one is for all members who like to play my missions ;)

Cheers

Aldo15

Edited by Foxhound
title fixed

Oooh SHIT :banghead: That's true, It's FMF. I dont know why I add that short. Maybe I combined my spanish with english (lol) becasue in spanish is 'Fidel DEBE Morir' and I token "D" of 'Debe' thanks STGN for your feedback

Well, I liked your previous missions and this one looks interesting too. Two things that kind of bother me (but it's not a game-killer) are LST for Russians, and Transall for US. There are really nice Kuznetsov and Hercules, but it's up to You if you'll use them.

Looking forward to see this!

Well, I didnt really know that, but thanks you anyway: I going to take that. ;)

EDIY: You mean: Replace Kuznetsov for LST for the Russians and Replace Transall for Hercules for U.S? And leave just LST for US?

Edited by Aldo15

Yep, that's what I meant, but take note that my assumption that you're using LST for Russia and Transall for US is based on screenshots, I may be wrong :p

I used LST for two sides. But I'll change the LST of the Russians

Still working on this?

Yep, I know it, but I've been studying and I've not been able to keep making my campaign. Also Im making a great job with it, because I want that my campaign be the best, you know.

Best Regards,

Aldo15

Im still waiting for some new mission. I hope that you will finish it soon :)

I have little break with my editing now, cause I had little troubles at my school.

Me too, Ive had many works at my college, but I wasnt able to keep making more missions for this one. Im worry because, I started it last year, and it's not done yet, I dont remeber when I started it, I think it was on november 13th 2011