Sign in to follow this  
mitradis

brightness [importantly][with image]

Hello. I want to announce that the automatic brightness control not working properly. Particularly when viewed from the (in ground) ground. see for yourself:

if you look at of the land, all begins to shine

a6d82c2e64a65608f1d4a08fe90a35f1.jpeg

If you look at the sky, everything is fine

cf395e2418f65ffad237e66a757fb0bf.jpeg

the same as if the picture appears(?)(appearance) the sky

0d8ab1a29bfd31efa693313cc778c20e.jpeg

no heaven

410ecfd1c4715358a357fdb1f0982cf6.jpeg

Please correct this. I never write in forums, and you have to understand this problem. This interferes with in battle.

I use a translator because english is bad.

This is because of the high dynamic range rendering system. You can search more about it. You can increase its precision in your graphics settings at the cost of performance.

It is a well documented occurance. I know you are using a translator but you can search more about it. Since that may be a problem for you, I can keep this thread open for a bit for you to ask questions concerning how to change the HDR precision. Usually we close duplicate threads like this, though.

I am very hard to find something on this forum, could you please help me. thank you

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/8748

Here SKY too

In your graphics settings, change the HDR precision to 16 or 32 bit.

I guess I've got used to the sometimes wierd HDR behavior on my HW even with HDR precision @ 32-bit. What you can do is try HeinBloed's "gdtmod_hdr" addon and see if it improve things for you, you find it over at...

http://www.gdt-server.net

/KC