Sign in to follow this  
terox

Community Public Scheduled events List

I thought I would try and create a thread that listed all the public ArmA2 gaming events that occur on a regular basis. This thread could then, if there is enough interest be added to the sticky posts found at the top of this forum for everyone to see instead of getting lost in the hundreds of non current posts in this forum.

NB>> Click on the link for the specific gaming session to be taken to their information thread

WEEKLY SCHEDULED EVENTS

SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

OTHER LESS FREQUENT SCHEDULED EVENTS

***********************************************************************************************************************

NB>> Please only post in this thread if you are an official representative of your community/clan to advertise your REGULAR public ArmA2 gaming events where public players are invited to drop in

NB>> This is primarily designed as an information only thread and not for opinions, general discussion or to post that you will be attending that night.

NB>> For Community Reps: Please add the following information to your reply I will return to this thread frequently to update the initial post with your gaming session and link it to the reply post where any players should be able to find the required information they need to join your session.

GAME SERVER INFO

• Community Name: eg MySpecOpsClan
  • Timezone:
  • Start Time: Local times please as per timezone
  • Finish Time: Local times please as per timezone
  • ArmA2 Server Recommended Gamespy Browser Filter text to use eg CiA
  • ArmA2 Server Password If any
  • Game type: Coop / PVP

Comms server Info

• Type: Teamspeak /Ventrilo/Mumble etc
  • IP / Domain name
  • Password: If any