Sign in to follow this  
Kiowa

Modify The Flight Physics!

I played the F-15 from the Jane's a month ago.I borrowed a Flight Stick for it.And I did very well.

I flied in the A-10 in OFP 3 months ago.I ate a lot of

painkillers for it.But my head doesn't work very well still.

Strange, I don'T have any problems flying this heavy bird in OPF, only using the 30mm gun in dogfight is quite difficult. *g*

try pratcicing and not trying it once then crashing then going onto this forum and complaining. most things arent good in op flash, its concentrated on ground troops. and i doubt anything will be changed as bis dont listen to their community now theyve raked in the money.

Yeah,I think 30mm Gnd attack is not difficult at all...but its thrust systems are really hard to control(constant speed instead of constant thrust).I'm quite familiar with flight sims as USNF'97.etc.But ofp's constant speed system really wastes my painkillers.

i think it will be alot easier if u climb to higher alt. then dive for a gun run for gnd attacks....kind of like dive bombing (too bad they don't have bombs in this game)

i think the A10 along with other planes in this game are not hard to fly at all, may be because i played too much flight sims....i agree that constant speed thing's a b*tch