Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Trigger question

How do I set a trigger to go off if an enemy is dead with in the area AND the player enters it....for example

Inside house, got the table with map and a table with a radio on it. Set a small trigger (about 1 or 2) around the tables so when the player enters the area, and the general is dead a message reads "Intel found" or something

Player=player1

General=gen1

Now...I know the not(alive gen1) command...what is the command for when the player (and only the player) enter the trigger area? would I use not(alive gen1) AND *player command* like that so the trigger only goes off when BOTH conditions are met? And would it go in the normal line (initialization I think?)?

Also I know this has been asked a thousand times put I can't find it. Whats the command to get a unit to man an MG in a bunker/fort?

Thanks biggrin.gif

Group the little trigger with the player. Set the trigger as Present, so the trigger will activate when the unit it's grouped to (the player) is present in the trigger's area. And in Condition field: not (alive gen1)

Done. smile.gif

/Neo

I think the condition might actually have to be not (alive gen1) AND this so it goes off when the general is dead and the player is in the radius.

I bet the way NEO said works but I would do this:

not(alive gen1) and Player1 in thislist

Try to set a GET IN-WP to the bunker/MG. You have to try around a little, but in my Guarding Hawk mission it worked!

Hey thanks all!

It worked biggrin.gif