Sign in to follow this  
sturmfalkerda

Falkes Insurgancy (Coversystems! Coop! ACE FULL!)

Hope this is the right section!!

insur.gif

Overview

Insurgency is based off the game mode created by the Project Reality team.

Target is to find and blow up all weapons caches. In order to pinpoint the weapon caches, one needs to evaluate intelligence dropped from killed insurgents. While the BLUFOR team advances through the villages, and towns, clearing out armed insurgents, the squares will go from red to green, marking that the area has been cleared and safe.

OPFOR players can spawn into enemy AI units to make the task of BLUFOR a mayhem.

FALKES INSURGANCY

Hello everyone!! I am starting a server featuring a cover system, ace, and the new mission Insurgancy! as well as ACE Bennys AWP warfare.....

Why choose us..??

Cant do THIS on a normal server NOW CAN YOU..??

D7E7A75734748C19C0C7A12D3EDD60E70045F64C

EFB1F6D8F5282ECC05D4405F0671A63366B8C9B1

5D6065500E3F509E61E908BC23271BD4461FB518

More information on the maps here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112579-Insurgency

Server mods required

Heres my config, Keep skip intro and no splash as they prevent issues with the coversystem... and yes we use PLA. if you guys dont want it talk to me and have it removed..

first person to make a fraps video gets a ingame minion soldier....

-skipintro -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name=SturmFalkeRDA" "-mod=@CBA_OA;@CBA_A2;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNAVY;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_PLA;@mcc_sandbox;@SMK;@RQ-11_Raven;"

you can find all of the above mods on the six updator if your confused, and if you dont want to use the six updator, you can simply use it to download and use the above command line to launch it.. also for you arma 2 light players out here.. heres my full config

-skipintro -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name=SturmFalkeRDA" "-mod=c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 free;expansion;@CBA_OA;@CBA_A2;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNAVY;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_PLA;@mcc_sandbox;@SMK;@RQ-11_Raven;"

If you cant find SMK heres a link to it..

YOUR NOW ALSO GOING TO NEED http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?134031-RQ-11-Raven-A

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?115889-PvP-Animation-replacement-enhancement-pack]

Join information

PLEASE TRY AND POST IF YOUR GOING TO JOIN!!!!

SERVER NAME

Falkes ACE Insurgancy (COVER SYSTEMS)

STATUS

SHOULD BE UP

Thanks guys!! I dont know the interest level on something of this.. let me know your thoughts!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

reserved.. and.. GOT RECRUITMENT SCRIPTS WORKING :D :D

639CB2293B0EB8D88953637798FB65E4D24C4D80

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

ACHIVEMENTS

Bomb Squad

Awarded for either defusing a bomb or surviving a roadside bomb attack

REWARDS ARE 2 Engineers

Morning Bird avoids the IED

Yes, I did just make just say that, first 10 or 20 people to join

get a couple perma AI of there choosing..

PEOPLE AWARDED

SturmFalkeRDA

Qbasic

Sareus

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

Hi, tried to join today - either the server is down or the ping is too high - so could not join. Six Updater is showing a ping of 9999 so it's probably down.

Hi, tried to join today - either the server is down or the ping is too high - so could not join. Six Updater is showing a ping of 9999 so it's probably down.

haha sorry, server goes down at like.. 9 to 10 PM EST.. then comes back up at around noon or 2 pm and stays up all day.. security reasons..

I will be turning it on very soon, as I just turned on my pc, its gota warm up..

**EDIT** making a quick mod pack for new joiners..

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

STATUS UPDATE..

as of 6/8/2012 11 34 AM EST server should come online at around 12 to 1 PM.. so very soon..

Cover system? In MY arma? Neat. I'll probably take a look when I get home.

Cover system? In MY arma? Neat. I'll probably take a look when I get home.

awesome, add me on steam, SturmFalkeRDA with a picture of a wierd fight with animals and stuff..

I am sorry for the downtime.. working on fixing scripts, also, ill toss you some snipers or pilots (can fly aircraft when your below level) on my server for being one of the first 20..

A search for your steam name doesn't return any results.

Snipers would be nice, though C:

A search for your steam name doesn't return any results.

Snipers would be nice, though C:

haha..

Sturm-Falke(RDA) I think..

whats yours?

**EDIT** its Sturm-Falke (RDA)

I've been looking for the server in the list but I haven't ever been able to find it. I remember seeing it once, before I saw this thread, but now it's gone MIA.

I've been looking for the server in the list but I haven't ever been able to find it. I remember seeing it once, before I saw this thread, but now it's gone MIA.

LOLOL you guys have bad luck.. it was on almost all of yesterday and the day before.. todays a busy day, its on a bit now, and then I shut it off later today to fix some code related stuff, should be on aaaaallll day after saturday morning..

Why choose us..??

Cant do THIS on a normal server NOW CAN YOU..??

Actually, we can. We simply download the same mods and missions and use them...

We will be hosting training sessions and experimental tactics sessions soon.. be sure to check this thread for updates on when we start.. also, update R!-11 Raven as it updated.. and remove ACE PLA because its not needed..

Thanks!

Falke