Sign in to follow this  
shephart

Underground ?

hello its me again ! :cool:

i want to ask if its possible to make a tunnel or sewer or subway ? something that its unterground. can we map such things ?

greetings

True underground stuff - like sinking a "bunker building" or something into the ground and then being able to climb down into it.... or running a tunnel through a mountain and out the other side - isn't possible with the current engine...

It's possible to fake things though - sometimes surprisingly well.... I'd suggest you take a look at Martin's excellent Taviana Island for some impressively innovative approaches to successfully "faking it" - on a fairly grand scale!

B

True underground stuff - like sinking a "bunker building" or something into the ground and then being able to climb down into it.... or running a tunnel through a mountain and out the other side - isn't possible with the current engine...

It's possible to fake things though - sometimes surprisingly well.... I'd suggest you take a look at Martin's excellent Taviana Island for some impressively innovative approaches to successfully "faking it" - on a fairly grand scale!

B

i hope in arma 3 we are able to make tunnels, sewers and such underground things !

i hope in arma 3 we are able to make tunnels, sewers and such underground things !
yes that would be cool :D