Sign in to follow this  
AlFitz

Building Factories on Neutral Islands

Help!! I've got a Walrus equipped with a resource capsule on a neutral island called Evergreen, I can't see any way-points to guide me to where I should go. So currently I'm just aimlessly driving around various rubbled areas hoping for something to come up on screen but nothing does. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Ok I've got it now, as I drove over to one side of the island, a command center waypoint appeared and I was able to drive to it and construct, sorrrrrry! I am just a novice at the moment however but at least I know now what a command center looks like.

Help!! I've got a Walrus equipped with a resource capsule on a neutral island called Evergreen, I can't see any way-points to guide me to where I should go. So currently I'm just aimlessly driving around various rubbled areas hoping for something to come up on screen but nothing does. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Ok I've got it now, as I drove over to one side of the island, a command center waypoint appeared and I was able to drive to it and construct, sorrrrrry! I am just a novice at the moment however but at least I know now what a command center looks like.

The easiest way is to send a Manta to all the compounds (hold shift down and you can stack waypoints) to find the right spot and then send the Walrus direct to the Command Centre location. To speed it up even more manufacture a Hook and you can use one of the other Mantas to airlift the Walrus to the right spot .. .. It is a bit quicker than exploring with the Walrus !!

G