Sign in to follow this  
washout77

New Online player looking for start

Hey everyone!

Before I get into the "meat" of my question, let me just say who I am.

My in-game name is an old "callsign" I had, Zephyr (Zef-r). I have played just about every single BI simulator since OFP, and am not new to the realism in the series and am REALLY itching to get into the multiplayer for once and try some PVP against people who know what they are doing and with people who can pull basic tactics (AKA everything the AI isn't). What has stopped me all this time, however, had been my age. See, im only 15. However, unlike most of the people who share this awkward age with me, I have a large tactical, logical, and mature mind. Everyone who I have attempted to get to know however has pretty much cut off connection to me once they learned im 15. SO that's what im here for.

What im looking for is anyone who can point me in the right direction towards a good group of people who will accept a teenager like me, and who will (in a friendly manner) teach me the ropes of Arma 2 PVP (should be good to say, I have CO but I lack BAF and PMC...so far...).

I can get any sort of addon, mod, or program needed so that is not an issue. I HAD a headset with a mic, but it literally just broke so I will replace it in about a weeks time. So, communication is also not an issue. Only issue that I have is time (my internet dies at 10:00 PM EST, and I go to school Monday-Friday), but that can be worked around (I am on the East Coast, Philadelphia if that matters). I can answer any sort of questions here, or by PM. Don't be shy, im a good person :p

Thanks, this is why I love the BI community so cheers to everyone!

Yeah I literally JUST noticed that. Thanks hahaha, gonna make a post there and hope for the best