Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

Inksaver review-- this sw saves you big $$ on your

Strydent InkSaver Review:

Company Website: uglypeople.com

The cost saving offered by this software is very significant and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE.

I pledge that everything in this review is the truth, NOTHING but the truth.

Before installing inksaver, I usually print in draft mode to save ink but it delivers poor quality. Using normal mode offers good quality under the HP 960 and 990 but it drains the black cartridge very fast. Using the HP toolbox software's ink estimator, printing about 20-25 pages of full text will result in the decrease of 10% of the ink. (I am currently using the original HP 45 Black Starter ink Cartridge which contains 21ml of ink instead of 42ml in the retail cartridge.

After installing InkSaver, I adjusted black savings into 45% and colour saving into 60% and has not noticed a decrease in percentage of ink volume in the cartridge after about 17 days of usage and normal printing. Even at 45% savings for black and 60% savings for colour, I find the quality perfectly acceptable for school work and normal printing. A comparison made with printing at 45% savings to 0% savings showed only lighter dark, less ink used but the text still remained sharp, unlike draft which makes it fuzzy and unsmooth. This applies to colour printing. When inksaver is paired with a high end printer, the decline in print quality is not heavily impacted and noticable.

NOW if you do the MATH:

This software costs only US$34.99 and lets say you use 50% ink savings on the black and colour cartridge, the total costs of saving is about $90++ (depends on cost of cartridge) which makes this software EXTREMELY ecomomical and benficial for your printing costs.

You can always go to uglypeople.com and download the demo to see for yourself.

What an AMAZING discovery. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hasharajima, your post sounds like a really bad infomercial smile.gif

Where the heck did you find that? confused.gif

a rep from that company posted on Tomshardware forums and I was offered to review it.

Yet another reason why Hasharajima should have his posting rights taken away.  mad.gif

He now holds the dubious distinction of submitting the first commercial post in these forums, AFAIK. The last thing we need here is SPAM.

It's bad enough that companies spam us with their bollocks in our Email, it's bad enough that companies spam us with their pop-up bollocks, but to make a spam thread on our beloved forums, that's just obscene mad.gif