Sign in to follow this  
HHwildcard

What do u have

I am on a HP Pavilion 551W

See Blow on the Picture this is my Real Computer

Picture.jpg

Yuck, I hate all non-homebuilt computers, they are sons of bitches to upgrade any hardware or software on. Especially compaqs, Ive wanted to throw my brothers out the window many times.

This si the Addons&Mods section, can you please not start a "Mines bigger than yours is" thread in here. Spam goes to "Off Topic" forums please.

way to get moderator status brownie points hudson!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 15 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">way to get moderator status brownie points hudson!!<span id='postcolor'>

Its not that, its just that I could list at least 6 threads just like this one that are in different websites forums. Ive seen to many of them I guess. It funny though when the first guy posts and then every other system after it gets bigger and bigger and bigger till someone has a 546 Ghz processor with 998 GB of PC5400 DDR ram.

By the way I would beat all of you.

hudsonsflightdeck.gif

LMAO....Not really. I bet my comp is a calculator compared to what some of you younger folks have today. Lucky little......

HOLY MACRO wow.gif thats some awesome equipment. I guess that u r a flight simulator boy, What is the game on? and have u ever played F22 TAW by did? All that multiscreen support should take tons of processing power. Could u give a brief explanation on how to do that? ty

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ June 15 2002,02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOLY MACRO  wow.gif  thats some awesome equipment. I guess that u r a flight simulator boy, What is the game on? and have u ever played F22 TAW by did? All that multiscreen support should take tons of processing power. Could u give a brief explanation on how to do that? ty<span id='postcolor'>

Did you not see that last line I typed....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO....Not really. I bet my comp is a calculator compared to what some of you younger folks have today. Lucky little...... <span id='postcolor'>

I understand how you missed it. When I first saw that pic I wenteek2.gif No thats not my system that is the "546 Ghz processor with 998 GB of PC5400 DDR ram" machine I was refering to

....see how the thread gets bigger and bigger. Just think of all the threads like this and imagine all the HD space bieng wasted.

I did mean Ghz, it was an example of how crazy these threads can get.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hudson @ June 15 2002,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 15 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">way to get moderator status brownie points hudson!!<span id='postcolor'>

Its not that, its just that I could list at least 6 threads just like this one that are in different websites forums. Ive seen to many of them I guess. It funny though when the first guy posts and then every other system after it gets bigger and bigger and bigger till someone has a 546 Ghz processor with 998 GB of PC5400 DDR ram.

By the way I would beat all of you.

hudsonsflightdeck.gif

LMAO....Not really. I bet my comp is a calculator compared to what some of you younger folks have today. Lucky little......<span id='postcolor'>

ERR? that picture was posted on www.xp-erience.org like months ago man..

he says it is not his about 3 times now.

I have a Pentium 4 , 2.2ghz, 512mg ram, 80GB HDD, 22 inch LCD/TFT monitor, and broadband connection.

For my notebook, its a Sony Vaio, Pentium III 800mhz, 256mg ram, 30GB HDD Drive. not that much in spec, but its a top class notebook if you read the reviews.

Pointless thread and in the wrong place anyways so say bye bye smile.gif