Sign in to follow this  
VerySolidSnake

New website to help out addon creators!

I've been noticing alot of addons lately that have only been introduced in the boards, and no where else. It's a sad thing because alot of these addons deserve much more attention then they are getting.

So i made a new website at ofp.fansn.com, its basically the OFP Addon Database. You can submit a link to your addon there (i.e. Islands, vehicals, units, editor addons, etc.). It's a good way to get more people to see that addon that you may have hosted on geocities or some other free host.

The special thing about this site is that all addons titles will be the actual IN GAME NAME!!!. It's something no other site has done yet. So if your in a game, and you get a error about missing a addon, just type the name in the search field, and walla.

Currently there is no addons on the site though, but i hope with the help of all people in the OFP community we can get this rolling, i know it will be very helpful to everyone. So all i ask is submit the links to your addons!

Operation Flashpoint Addon Database

yeah go ahead and post editor extras, i added that category. Just make sure that when you post, its IN GAME NAME is the title. I don't know about editor extras though, i think they don't have a ingame name. But if its a weapon, vehical, island, or anything, put its ingame name for the title, then the title you want it to have in the description.

Added !

Now only the addons must follow biggrin.gif

Nice work

cool site, and great idea. myabe the mods will see this thread and pin it.

ok now i have support from ofp.info.

Anyone that is interested in helping me get all the addons from ofp.info into ofp.fansn.com please contact me either with my email address or private message me. You will get credit for your help

guys i really need help. Getting all the addons posted is being a very time consuming and tedious task. All i ask is for a lil help! Private Message me for more details.