Sign in to follow this  
mrcash2009

Game Group ‘has two weeks to turn around its fortunes’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/9135262/Game-Group-has-two-weeks-to-turn-around-its-fortunes.html

MCV, the trade magazine, reported that Ian Shepherd, the chief executive, told senior staff this week the company had two weeks to improve trading, otherwise it faced administration. It is understood that a deal with a potential suitor, GameStop of America, is being negotiated to try to avoid a collapse.

Dont worry though Steam are sucking it all up, yay :yay:

well, it's also possible that GameStop will take over them and integrates theirs userbase into theirs online store / ImpulseDriven network

imo ImpulseDriven really needs to grow / improve so we have someone trailing STEAM and thus some driving force/reason for innovations

Last night a friend of mine was telling me of this ridculous 'firesale' a local store had, selling everything and anything for as little as £2 before they shut down and became a Greggs!

might explain why my new pc games were much cheaper then it said on the box, it said £20 but I only payed £12.98.