Sign in to follow this  
WebDog

Tank Idea

HAHAHAHAH IT'S NOT BS IT'S THE TRUTH EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT..............................IT'S YOUR CHOICE OH YEAH I WAS WRONG ON THE OTHER HAND BECAUSE IT'S 99.9999999% JEWISH......MY BAD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LEBENSRAUM HAHAHAHAHAAHHA YEAH THAT'S PRETTY JEWISH TO ME *NVA KILLER: NO IT'S NOT GUYS!!!HUKHUK.....OHH AND NVA RAPED USA'S ASS(also true do not deny it)*

That was frankly, bewildering, if not hard to read. What point are you trying to make?

Do you know what 'Lebensraum' means? Hint : It was quite popular in the 30/40's.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Greg Dragunovski on 4:23 am on Nov. 28, 2001

HAHAHAHAH IT'S NOT BS IT'S THE TRUTH EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT..............................IT'S YOUR CHOICE OH YEAH I WAS WRONG ON THE OTHER HAND BECAUSE IT'S 99.9999999% JEWISH......MY BAD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LEBENSRAUM HAHAHAHAHAAHHA YEAH THAT'S PRETTY JEWISH TO ME *NVA KILLER: NO IT'S NOT GUYS!!!HUKHUK.....OHH AND NVA RAPED USA'S ASS(also true do not deny it)*

<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>YOU=f**kING IDIOT</span>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from LeperMessiah on 5:13 am on Nov. 28, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Greg Dragunovski on 4:23 am on Nov. 28, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>YOU=f**kING IDIOT</span><span id='postcolor'>

indeed....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Greg Dragunovski on 8:10 am on Nov. 28, 2001

Ok, first of all, Israel gets stuff from Americans because 99.9% of the American(U.S.A not Canada) governement is jewish(donald RUMSFELD for example !JEW!)Almost all of the ministers are jewish and the only ppl that are not jewish are Colin Powel(l?),that black chick and "Curious" George W Bush.And as you know when ministers group up then you are sure that the PRES becomes a puppet at their will.AND WE ALL KNOW JEWS "help" JEWS KILL ARABS.........VOILA! IT IS MORE SERIOUS THAN IT LOOKS HERE!

Second of all NUKES can't be used anyway and anywhere you want!If, for example, the USA nukes Afghanistan then it is 100% sure that Iraq or Iran (or maybe even China or Russia) will respond with a nuke of their own.Iran or Iraq(yes they have nukes) would respond with a nuke because USA is their #1 enemy and they attacked an arab country full of civilians(duhhh!) and Russia or China could respond with a nuke because a nuke on a country normally means a large WAR(WWIII for example) and don't think for a second that Poutin(with extra cheese...poutine=quebec food lol)

or Mr.Ping Pong(CHINA'S BIG DADDY)wouldn't attack the USA if they had an excuse...........................GOODBYE MY FELLOW READERS

<span id='postcolor'>

Amazing how a total idiot can get the point and miss it at the same time isn't it?

And one more thing about the ragging on the Jews, I thought we showed the Nazis they had to play nice or die... to bad I guess we missed a few.

YOU DIDN'T GET IT DID YOU!?!?!I SAID THAT PRES BUSH IS A GOd*amn PUPPET WHO CAN'T DO s**t WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE MINISTERS........IF HE DOES HE IS SURE TO LOSE ON THE NEXT ELECTION....OR GET BOOTED OUT SOMEWAY BEFORE THAT AND YOU KNOW HOW THE MINISTERS CAN DO THAT ........BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS WHO HAVE SO MUCH MONEY THAT IT COMES OUT THEIR ASS AND EVEYBODY KNOWS THAT THE GREEN STUFF CONTROLS EVERYTHING......

AND WHO THE #### ARE YOU TO SAY THAT I AM A NAZI........

AND MY OTHER POINT WAS THAT THE NORTH VIETNAMESE ARMY AND THE VIET-CONG RAPED USA's ASS AND THAT THE GERMANS ALSO KICKED ASS SO STFU.

AMERICANS WHO THINK AND SAY THAT THEY ARE THE WINNERS OF WWII SUCK d**k

BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT THE ONLY ONES DEAD FIGHTING SO AGAIN PLZ STFU

IF YOU RESPECT PPL WHO FOUGHT TO SAVE FREAKING HUMANITY!

OH AND SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING CRAPPY AMERICAN SLANG!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHO LEBENSRAUM IS!!! SORRY I BETTER EXCUSE MYSELF TO THE LITTLE BABIES THAT CAN ONLY SAY YOU FUC KING IDIOT!!!

Lebensraum, german literally "living room" or breathing space, the pretext of which (pretext, big word, look it up) is why Hitler invaded Russia, surprised even an ass like you didn't know that.

As for some of you's definite anti Zionist leanings, If you so convinced they suck, go take the Isreali's on, I'd love for you to learn what so many dips**ts before you have.

And as for your little dig against my service vs the little yellow people, I'd gladly give 'em a rematch, only this time we get to use all of our power in an attempt to win,

Not playing political pattycake, should be interesting, if rather short.

BTW greg (gregor) Pretty obivious you hate the US, So from me to you, just go play in traffic, that is, if you actually live in a country that can afford enough cars to HAVE traffic.

Greg Dragunovski, can we please keep you racist views and comments out of our forum please. I am not one of any of the groups you have slagged off in this thread, but it saddens me that some people can be so offensive to fellow human beings.

So you have a problem with the Jews? Whats the problem? Some of them happen to have more money than you? Is that a hint of jealousy I note in your tone?

So what if the Isreales buy alot of their equipment from the USA? Its good stuff, if they have the cash then go for it, the stuff is of good quality and specification and when they advance them, they do a d*amned good job at it.

I also would have to point out to you that they do make some of their own equipment (eg Galil, Desert Eagle, Uzi) and they certainly have the best airforce in the world.

And all the other stuff you have said was totally unneccessary, the Americans do love themselves, I agree. But their patriotism and confidence is something that has to be admired, not shunned.

The world could be alot worse, let it not be you that causes anymore hurt or anguish.

some of you may disagree, but im just stating what ive read, but ive read and heard US conflicted more casualties on the NVA/VC then they did on us.

and i expect some one to ask "then why did the US leave Vietnam?" well simple really, moral. People back in the US were not happy with the war, to many protests, yada yada, same with the russians during the afghan war. so you point where the NVA raped the US up the ass is just total nonsense.

Not only morality, but the US wasn't making significant advances on in Vietnam. The terrain was like nothing that the US troops had trained for. Many involved had never seen any combat, let alone have to fight a hidden enemy and the gurrialla tactics emplyed by the NVA overwhelmed the US troops.

I have no statistics for you. But this is not the point. The arguement does not belong on this thread. Or indeed this forum.

well jub jub, some were trained in the terrian, well atleast special ops, before being sent into Nam, alot were sent to Panama for jungle training. also not alot of them have seen war because...they were drafties, the average US civilian has never seen battle lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Greg Dragunovski on 3:03 pm on Nov. 28, 2001

OH AND SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING CRAPPY AMERICAN SLANG!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHO LEBENSRAUM IS!!! SORRY I BETTER EXCUSE MYSELF TO THE LITTLE BABIES THAT CAN ONLY SAY YOU FUC KING IDIOT!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

Okay, you nausiating little specimen, listen up.

All you are able to prove is that you are a totally immature pillock. You haven't  an ounce of evidence to back up any of your  statements, So why the #### bother when anybody that can use a mouse can disprove anything you say? You are making a fool, of yourself, and the thing that REALLY pisses me off is that you appear to be of Polish decent, I find you personally embarrasing, because so am I, and to me, there is nothing so embarrasing to a nation as a racist.  You are doing nothing for the reputation of my heritage. Read and learn.

The Merkava is arguably one of the best tank designs in the world, and owes nothing to any previous designs of either the East or West. Nobody else has got anything quite like it. The T-91, Jeez, you can't even get the designation of Poland's native AFV right, appears to be a product improved T-80, nothing more, and as such should never be deployed by any country against western vehicles, unless they want their soldiers to live short, exciting lives. The reactive armour of which you boast would have almost ZERO effect against an incoming sabot round, and the 125mm gun starts putting rounds into the dirt at 2.5 klicks. The missile may be a threat, but it's unlikely you would just be meeting tanks; You don't have to beat the tank, you would have to beat the Army.

Now if you want an intelligent argument, I suggest you go and check your facts before hitting the keyboard. If you are going to reply with your usual crap, go ahead; make yourself out to be an even bigger pratt.

Oh, yes, And Liebensraum is a soundbyte from your best mate Hitler. It's got sod all to do ith the USA. Was the only education you ever had called obnoxious 101?

(Edited by Wardog at 2:46 am on Nov. 29, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Jub Jub Bird on 4:38 pm on Nov. 28, 2001

And all the other stuff you have said was totally unneccessary, the Americans do love themselves, I agree. But their patriotism and confidence is something that has to be admired, not shunned.

<span id='postcolor'>

Go USA, winners of WWII. You see, USA won because the Italians, Germans, and then Japanese gave up.

Ok, i was just reading some of the comments on this forum and i can see that some people don't know real life. First, the Jews : (it's not racism, it's life and past generations' expirence) they are the nation that is the incarnation of evil. I don't know where all of you reside but from where I come from, they caused a lot of pain and suffering. They are people that will sell their mothers to protect their lives. They were the #1 informants to Nazis during WW2. They have killed millions. But no one will ever talk about this. He will be called anti-Semitic right away(as probably will i, but i'm proud of it). Second, the PT-91 : it's a formidable machine. All the talk from "Wardog" about its performance is based on no expirence at all. And, "residuum", USA didnt win WW2, they just steped in when everybody was down, to boost their economy(which wasnt too great before WW2). And you want to bomb Afghans? I would like to see you fighting man to man with one of them(No, i got no warm feeling for them). You just a coward, no offence. The problem with USA is that they think bombing can solve everything. They too afraid of real combat, they fear casulties. I was waiting for you ,"residuum", in Serbia, you never showed up, that's a shame...

P.S. and for the tanks, it's usless to compare them, compare the crews.

Okay, this is a (slightly hypcritical) plea to all ... forum members with a nodding acquaintance with sanity to not look in thes topic again, don't post to it and consider it dead. Or at least quarantined. Someone earlier said that this was a good example of an OFP thread, as it covered many different aspects of military topic and history. Unfortunately it then degenerated into another common theme(s) of these forums: Xenophobia, racism, anti-semetism and my-125mm-gun-is-bigger-than-your-120mm-gun-ism.

Please.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Greg Dragunovski on 2:58 pm on Nov. 28, 2001

YOU DIDN'T GET IT DID YOU!?!?!I SAID THAT PRES BUSH IS A GOd*amn PUPPET WHO CAN'T DO s**t WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE MINISTERS........IF HE DOES HE IS SURE TO LOSE ON THE NEXT ELECTION....OR GET BOOTED OUT SOMEWAY BEFORE THAT AND YOU KNOW HOW THE MINISTERS CAN DO THAT ........BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS WHO HAVE SO MUCH MONEY THAT IT COMES OUT THEIR ASS AND EVEYBODY KNOWS THAT THE GREEN STUFF CONTROLS EVERYTHING......

AND WHO THE #### ARE YOU TO SAY THAT I AM A NAZI........

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Arkan Raznatovic

Ok, i was just reading some of the comments on this forum and i can see that some people don't know real life. First, the Jews : (it's not racism, it's life and past generations' expirence) they are the nation that is the incarnation of evil. I don't know where all of you reside but from where I come from, they caused a lot of pain and suffering. They are people that will sell their mothers to protect their lives. They were the #1 informants to Nazis during WW2. They have killed millions. But no one will ever talk about this. He will be called anti-Semitic right away(as probably will i, but i'm proud of it). <span id='postcolor'>

honestly, you both are f**king morons who obviously have no idea what you are talking about...you Greg, need to 1) lay off the caps lock, and 2) get some f**king facts... 99% of the US gov't is NOT jewish, you idiot, and the jews don't have some f**king conspriracy like you seem to think...

and to you Arkan, you're proud to be an anti-semite...good job, you have proven yourself to be an ignorant buffoon...jewdism has nothing to do with evil, nor were they the #1 informants in WW2...if you didn't know, the nazi's had a mass genocide of jews, you twit...nor have the jews "killed millions"...where are these "millions" of dead people that you speak of? again, you are a f**ktard...

both of you please go educate yourselves

LeperMessiah,how old are you? I won't call you names or something childish like that. I'm a grown man that has read some history books. And unlike you, I'M FROM places where there were supposedly 6M jews killed(I will never deny that they didnt get it pretty bad, but the figures are wrong). Go to Poland and ask anyone over 50: who were the people that were selling out lifes by 100's during WW2? You will get the real stories. You will see the suffering, the families destroyed and killed, just because a Jew wanted to save his own life. While Poles where fighting, dieing and trying to protect everyone(INCLUDING Jews) from the German onslaught, Jews(no, not all of them) were making pacts with the occupation forces how to be on their good side...

So, first of all, I know that you are a big man on the computer, I would like to see you say all that name-calling in front of me, but that's another story. Second, you are asking ME to get educated??? Look at yourself first, then try to judge others. People who think that they know all, most of the time know nothing...

I find this threat amusing and I feel like sitting on a bench in the borderzone of the Gaza-strip.

It is like playing ping pong: You are.....

I never said that.....

Okay, now shut the f.. up

you are just jealous....

Nice nice! And I am surprised that you talk so much about the Nazis, is that a phenomenon or something?

Well anyway, I am half german and I can only tell you that we are back! we want to conquer the world again, we already have developed our super hyper new planes, a stealth-bomber is a yoke agains the new Messerschmidt. See here!

lg8.gif

typically german, we always overestimate ourselves!

Liebensraum, by the way, means space to make love! I like that expression, my girlfriend an me need a lot of that, but if you mean the Hitler expression, it is "Lebensraum"

Enjoy life :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Arkan Raznatovic on 10:12 am on Dec. 1, 2001

LeperMessiah,how old are you? I won't call you names or something childish like that. I'm a grown man that has read some history books. And unlike you, I'M FROM places where there were supposedly 6M jews killed(I will never deny that they didnt get it pretty bad, but the figures are wrong). Go to Poland and ask anyone over 50: who were the people that were selling out lifes by 100's during WW2? You will get the real stories. You will see the suffering, the families destroyed and killed, just because a Jew wanted to save his own life. While Poles where fighting, dieing and trying to protect everyone(INCLUDING Jews) from the German onslaught, Jews(no, not all of them) were making pacts with the occupation forces how to be on their good side...

So, first of all, I know that you are a big man on the computer, I would like to see you say all that name-calling in front of me, but that's another story. Second, you are asking ME to get educated??? Look at yourself first, then try to judge others. People who think that they know all, most of the time know nothing...

<span id='postcolor'>

you just proved how uneducated you obviously are...btw, the poles gave up in 3 days, so much for "trying to protect everyone"...not to mention it is one of the most anti-semetic countries in the world, therefore "asking anyone over 50" wouldn't apply, since most would probably just deny anything ever happened in the first place...

and fine, you don't have to be "childish", but i will

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>YOU = f**kING IDIOT</span>

Now watch it lads, we can't go skitting the Russian stuff, the reason we never saw any decent kit for years is, surprise surprise, because they wanted to keep it secret so we would s**t ourselves as they crossed the border. To be honest the new BMP's would definatly comprehensivly beat the s**t out of the bradley and probably do about the same to the warrior2000 (desert warrior for the saudis and kuwaitis) and the new marders. The T80's and T90's by mid 80 and early 90's had fire control systems thanks to the french and although maybe they are slightly under in quality compared to leopard 3 and challenger 2, they weigh only half of a challender and are a fraction of the price meaning you get several tanks to the price of one AND they have ERA. Not bad i'd say.

Baah... the Challengers didnt take much punishment from our A-10's wink.gif

Yeah on that note i must say you americans are either pretty sh** at vehicle recognition and/or map reading as the Fusiliers who were in the warrior that was blow up by the A10 were waving as they have charged through the enemy line and had reached their objectives the quickest in the entire campaign. they were then waving to an f-16 or something which barrel rolled for congradulation, unfortuantly two a-10 pilots turn up 20minutes later and use thier 30mm on one of the wagons and kill all 11 fusiliers. The warriors also had britsh flags on top, which every other pilot recognised, so the yanks were obviously blind. Enough said nob ends.

It was 2 warriors that were attacked on that occassion and the British troops were so furious at the pilots of the A-10s that they were nearly shot down. The thing many brits feared was not Iraq but freindly fire incidents that america is well known for.

About 50 members of the SAS were also nearly wipped out by an A-10 but luckly escaped with minor injuries.

The list is endless...........................