Sign in to follow this  
Hrabosky

Controllers need work

I have a Log G940. I feel the Cyclic, Collective, & Tail rotor are way to sensitive. The collective is the worst. It's not spread out over the physical movement of the controller. It's like it engages all at once. I've adjusted the controller sensitivity both in and out of the game. I know many games are made for consoles first then PC after. I wonder if that's the case. My controllers work fine in all other games.

Edited by Hrabosky

This game is definitely made for PC! Have you made sure that your G940 control is mapped to the ANALOGUE collective? Also. make sure that the collective sensitivity is set to 0 in the Logitech Profiler. I have a G940 and the collective (although not perfect) does give an analogue response.

It may also be worth while looking at the conversation I had with Guess Who in this thread as we talk about the inherant firmware problem with the G940.

Well I just hope the builders take another look at the problem is all I ask.

It would be good to have the possibilty to convert the collective axe (Z) to a slider (0 100) and not (-100 0 100). In that way we don't have a neutral position and we can adjust the sensitivity.