Sign in to follow this  
beno_83au

An idea about

While all the addons that exist now (and soon islands) it's probably going to get a bit confusing when people try to download new maps or campaigns. It's been said before but I've only seen it in replys to topics so, if you are going to release a map or campaign include ALL of the addons and any new maps that are needed to play it because it's very anoying when you have to go searching for the right addons to play. If all else fails, at least have a .txt file with links to where the files can be downloaded.

Ok, thats all, thanks,

its a good idea yeah, i know its annoying to have to search and then realise you cant find a certain addon, but some addons are quite big and included with the missions would take people on 56k quite awhile to download...

yeah...please include a read me file...Ive downloaded a ton of missions only to crash out because I didnt have the required add-on which was nexver mentioned :/

Yeah. Take a lesson from the PMC Fury Jungle and CSLA guys and create a pre sorted addon file.

You know we'll love you for it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ June 13 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but some addons are quite big and included with the missions would take people on 56k quite awhile to download...<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed, and thats where a readme would come in very handy with links and the file names (not just the weapon name, like xyzM4SD not just silenced M4, or something similar).