Sign in to follow this  
SHMadPup

An old FAQ thread?

About a year ago or a so, I was looking through the forums, and stumbled across the most helpful FAQ thread I have ever seen for OFP. I recently dug out OFP and started playing again, but unfortunately my scripting knowledge has faded. This thread was just a bunch of people posting scripts that could be used, like simply how to put a flag on a flagpole. It was probably about 30 pages worth of scripts that various board members were posting.

Now my problem is this: I can't find that thread....... I think it was titled "OFP scripting FAQ" or something close to that.

If you know the link to it, or know another thread similar to it, please reply. It would help a lot. Thanks!

-SHMadPup

I know exactly what you are talking about and I feel the same way. It magically disappeared a few months ago (a few months=anything from 4-8 months). I wish they would re-sticky it. :(

I looked for you, but could not find anything. Perhaps ask one of the moderators?

The thread might have been deleted during a cleanup of the board. But if your questions are like "how to put a flag on a flagpole", you can most likely find the answers in other threads too. Don't hesitate to ask either if you can't find the answer, there are a lot of helpful people in here.

I see.... well thanks for the replies. I'll use that link Icarus whenever it works, for some reason my internet won't let me on ofpec.com at the moment.

-SHMadPup