Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

ArmA 2 Boot Camp 05: Fixed Wing / VTOL

It seems as though the game does not register this mission as "complete" when the player completes it. I've tried 3 different times now to see what would happen. I have done a complete restart of the mission and I've reverted to a save and tried both endings - Landing on Utes or the carrier.

I would create a dev-heaven ticket, but I cannot seem to access it at this moment.

I am running ArmA 2 Combined Operations 1.60 on Windows 7 64-bit.

Mission Complete

Boot Camp Menu

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Ok, after competing the "Team" boot camp mission, the green box showed up. Not sure why.

Complete

I noticed the same thing for quite some time, and it was annoying. However, eventually the green marker appeared in the Boot Camp mission list, just as it did for you.

Yes, this actually happens. Quite weird, but probably is an error BIS made in the scripting files that regulated the mission and the bootcamp.

Yes, I had to do this mission three times before I got the green marker. It's annoying, but it's good flying practice (for me anyways, I can't fly fixed wing too well).

Seems like scripting errors to me though.