Sign in to follow this  
Deathstryker

Can't Complete Armor Training Mission (V 1.6)

I get to the point where the tutorial wants me to destroy the 3 targets using HE rounds (which I was unable to switch to with the "R" key. Had to use the action menu). After I destroyed these targets, the tutorial asked me to switch to the machine gun with the "F" key which I did however the dialog prompting me to do so remains and the tank just sits there at the top of the hill.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried this mission twice now. I used the search function and could not find this issue, strangely enough.

You can't reload different ammo with the F/R (switch weapons) key, so it's correct that you have to use the action menu for that. Isn't there anything you need to do after switching to the mg? Like destroy some targets? That's probably why the tutorial will not end.

Edited by Johan S

Yes, I just confirmed this too. It seems that something has happend that has broken the Armor tutorial. Also, when you are told to switch to HE rounds, it says "use F or action menu". This should be fixed, I don't think you have ever been able to change ammo with the F key, only with the action menu. F just switches between the different weapons.

Edited by Johan S

I haven't done this Boot Camp in a while, but I'll go try it out right now and see if I can replicate this. Update when I finish....

EDIT: Yup, same issue here.

Edited by 160thSOAR