Sign in to follow this  
Zak1984

Patched 1.60 Cobined runs as 1.59 when using launcher?

Hi guys, i am having an issue with my Arma installation and would really appreciate some assistance.

I have Arma2 and Arrowhead both in there own 2 directories within the Bohemia interactive folder, and am running Combined Ops using the batch file method. This launches the game as version 1.60.87580

However, when i use the Spirited Machine launcher to launch Combined Ops with Mods, the game is launched as version 1.59.79384, which causes problems as i am unable to join any servers and when i host my clanmates cant join due to me showing as having an older version.

I have also purchased BAF and PMC and when launching via combined ops 1.60.8758 batch file they still show as lite, dispaying the baisc textures when in game. They only show as full when i launch arrowhead standalone.

If anybody could provide me with a solution to this it would be oustanding.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: Sorry about the spelling on the thread title, the m key on my keyboard is slowly dying :(

Zak

Edited by Zak1984

thanks for the reply mate,im at work just now but as soon as I get home I will upload the file.

zak

I have the launcher directed to my arrowhead exe and the original arma 2 exe mate.

Uploading these 2 rpt files just now.

Zak

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

This is the Arma 2 vanila rpt file:

http://www.2shared.com/file/uULys1Du/arma2.html

And this one was in the arrowhead directory:

http://www.2shared.com/file/-HlcVoOR/ArmA2OA.html

Thanks for the help with this once again lads!

Do you see the differences?

== E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe

== "E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -mod=...

Version 1.59.79384

== e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe

== "e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=...

Version 1.60.87580

It seems you have two different OA installs.

You need to adjust your mod links to use the the steam version running the latest version (1.60) and not your outdated copy.

I'ma buy you some beer!

Thanks alot dude thats me got it working now, much appreciated!

:yay: