Sign in to follow this  
quincy

trouble with opx buildings and bis buildings.. take a look

i am building a city in iraq (no names yet) i am using arrowhead buildings and i am directing all objects from the p\ca folder only problem is i wat to use opx buildings as well. when i put opx buildings the ca folder to be loaded into the project the buildings will show fine in visitor but wont load in arma 2 because the opxbuildings pbo config dose not its pd3 model locations from ca\opxbuildings\block10.pd3 it states them from opxbuildings\block10.pd3 what must be done. what is the legal and respectful route to go about this problem i dont want to re pack his buildings us ca\opxbuildings because then i would have to distribute them my self as they will be different from his. the map is gona be a HIT lol so i need ur help for this small problem. the project preferences must stay as p\ca ok and opxbuildings does not use ca. how do i get objects from p\ca and p\opxbuildings in visitor

Edited by quincy

Hi Quincy,

Usually you have to use the path which is given in the pboprefix (maybe: p:\opxbuildings\block10.pd3. And never ever put anything in the ca\folder if it´s not originally from BIS.

Hi Quincy,

Usually you have to use the path which is given in the pboprefix (maybe: p:\opxbuildings\block10.pd3. And never ever put anything in the ca\folder if it´s not originally from BIS.[/quote

the only thing i see in the opxbuildings pboprefix is ( opxbuildings ) what am i supose to do with that. and im not trying to direct my project preferences to the opx folder because i need it directed to the ca folder to use bis objects. at da same ime i want opx objects also get what im sayin? i noticed in the baghdad map the creator used both im tring to find out how

lol yay i did it i figured it all out i set object path tp p\ in project preferences and now i pull objects from anything in p\ nomater what mod