Sign in to follow this  
SoopSandwich

How to tell you're running arma 2 co?

Purchased Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, British and PC on Steam. Installed according to directions. Then launched Arma 2 CO but there is no way to tell if it is running CO. There are no splash screens or anything that says CO. Should there be or is there any other way to tell you are running CO? I checked the expansion list and it shows Arma 2 OA, British, PC, and two Arma 2s and everything has a green box next to them. Is that right?

]

Any help appreciated, Thanks!

just get into the editor and see if you have all units availible, if thats true then you are running arma CO.

if it is CO then there will be the islands Utes, Chernarus, Takistan, Zargabad and Desert when going into the editor

if it is CO then there will be the islands Utes, Chernarus, Takistan, Zargabad and Desert when going into the editor

Don't forget Proving Grounds and Shapur. ;)

Myke;2083070']Don't forget Proving Grounds and Shapur. ;)

Which will only show if you have the DLC's as well, it will not show on a standard CO install (OA + A2).

Unless of course I have a brainfart right now and those come with OA. :)

Edited by Guest

Myke;2083070']Don't forget Proving Grounds and Shapur. ;)

Oh oops right :D

Which will only show if you have the DLC's as well, it will not show on a standard CO install (OA + A2).

Unless of course I have a brainfart right now and those come with OA. :)

Erm...aren't they part of OA/CO as lite versions with reduced quality? You know, referenced as BAF lite and PMC lite.

Iieks, i smell a brain fart rising. ;)

Myke;2083319']Erm...aren't they part of OA/CO as lite versions with reduced quality? You know' date=' referenced as BAF lite and PMC lite.

Iieks, i smell a brain fart rising. ;)[/quote']

Argh, the annoying Lite versions. I completely forgot that indeed.

smiley-vault-signs-135.gif

Kidding about it being annoying of course!

Thanks guys, I checked and have all those maps loaded so I guess I did everything right!

In my main menu when I have the game loaded it shows the Icons for what is loaded in the bottom left corner.