Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Should i buy...

I'm thinking of buying SoF2, and I was wondering if anybody has it and can tell me if it's worth it's money.

I also have a few questions about the game:

- Can I define the amount of blood and gore?

- Can you blow off limbs?

- Can I define the difficulty settings?

- Can you Dissmember other players in Multiplayer?

And that's about it.

I'd appriacate if you'd post how you like this game and wether it's worth buying,t hanks.

-Sid.

I have it

-  Can I define the amount of blood and gore?

sort of, there is far less than in SOF 1 even at the highest level...

-  Can you blow off limbs?

No, but a grenade or big xplosion makes a big spla ALA quake

-  Can I define the difficulty settings?

Yes

-Can you Dissmember other players in Multiplayer?

No

I never played SoF2 MP. But the single player campaign is really horrible.

Enemies spawn a few meters in front of you. And you can barely hear their foot steps.

And they got the ammo names wrong.

The AK74 apparently takes "5.56x45" ammo. And the M4 takes some other kind of mysterious ammo.

I say just download the full game. It's not worth shit money.

Ok, erm, where can I download?

(Hopes Moodies don't find us) biggrin.gif

E-Mail address?

Are you gonna zip it... ahundred and umpteen times?

well... if so,

It's pgroves22@yahoo.com

Hmm, I hope i don't get any viruses...

"Hey paul, how can it be a virus if it says, "I love you" on it?"... biggrin.gif

Plah! tounge.gif

Already have the demo. No blood. When I kill things i expect blood. and too damn hard, i tells you what! mad.gif

lol! biggrin.gif

Thanks anyways.

hehe, i was talking about, the Full version demo. wink.gif secret code for full version. smile.gif Just kiding. tounge.gif Heck, i dont even have the demo, nor full version. wink.gif

Bah. tounge.gif

Can't trust no one.

/me looks at cup of tea in hand

/me takes a sip

/me dies of a heart attack.

lol.... oh well. I'm trying KaZaA but I know they're all fakes... mad.gif

*cough*

SOF-II.nfo

SOF-II_cd1.bin

SOF-II_cd1.cue

SOF-II_cd2.bin

SOF-II_cd2.cue

*cough*

-Sir! I think Mr Caitiff is talking in code, sir!

-No, Jimmy. He's just a moron.

Please excuse my Idiodicness, but are thos supposed to be websites or what?

lol, I'm pethetic...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- Can you blow off limbs?

No, but a grenade or big xplosion makes a big spla ALA quake<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, you can, just like in SOF1. They have also improved entry/exit wounds and bleeding.

Otherwise the game sucks big time. They have been swept along with the realism trend, but they have done a very poor job. The result is that they combine the realism of arcade games with the creative fun of real life. Boring weapons, enemies and levels. Bad game feeling.

If you're running WinXP as your OS, then you might not want to get SoF2 at all.

Because there's a LOT of WinXP bugs in it. Like white walls. And memory leaks that lead to random crashes.

Oh oh, and:

*cough*Don't*cough*Forget*cough*The*cough*CD KEY*cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sid @ June 07 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please excuse my Idiodicness, but are thos supposed to be websites or what?

lol, I'm pethetic...<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

Search for those files on your favorte *cough*file sharing*cough* program.

I'm still don't follow you.....

Do you think I have SoF2 full?

Uh-Uh. A man can wish tho... lol. confused.gif

OHHHH thanks...

Bah, stupid unsmart people that don't want to share there 80 buck game with me.. PLAH! tounge.gif

lol, thanks for trying, but i think i might have to.... to.... B-U-Y it.... Ack, there i said it! biggrin.gif

Fetish, do yo need some cough syrup for that nasty cough of yours?  Or maybe a few days away from the forums. lol.

Ok, taking bets:

2:1 odds Placebo reads this first and takes action.

3:1 odds R. Gerschwarzenge reads this first and takes action.

12:1 odds KingBeast reads this first and takes action.

100:1 odds other mod reads this first and takes action.

P.S. if a mod does delete this thread, please PM me so I can know who it was and pay out to the winners. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ June 07 2002,03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fetish, do yo need some cough syrup for that nasty cough of yours?  Or maybe a few days away from the forums. lol.

Ok, taking bets:

2:1 odds Placebo reads this first and takes action.

3:1 odds R. Gerschwarzenge reads this first and takes action.

12:1 odds KingBeast reads this first and takes action.

100:1 odds other mod reads this first and takes action.

P.S. if a mod does delete this thread, please PM me so I can know who it was and pay out to the winners. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

I'm placing my bets on PLACEBO. He always takes action and is ever vigilant. He's every mod's role-model biggrin.gif

You guys might want to take your conversation somewhere else...

I borrowed it from a friend. Gave it back the next day. I installed it, and uninstalled it the same night. Didnt like it. OFP is more fun for the realistic military stuff. For SP 'run and gun' I have Jedi Oucast, for MP I have Counterstrike.

If this had come out last year, I would have loved it...but today it's just...blah.

For an action game I think it is pretty good. A lot of the firefights have me sprinting from cover to cover, leaning out and firing a quick burst or throw a gernade, then duck back again and move. I like the action. The ai is pretty good, they use gernades well and also toss flashbangs to get you. I've also seen them draw their secondary instead of reloading their rifle because it is quicker. If you want realism it sucks, but as an action game it's pretty good. Don't like the spawning, but I can live with it.

And piracy sucks huge. I hope you get a virus that brings down your system if you download the game. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. But if any of you asses are pirates I don't want you part of the OFP community. There has to be some integraty here. It's no different than if you came in and started giving away OFP to people. So fuck off if you pirate.

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And piracy sucks huge. I hope you get a virus that brings down your system if you download the game. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. But if any of you asses are pirates I don't want you part of the OFP community. There has to be some integraty here. It's no different than if you came in and started giving away OFP to people. So fuck off if you pirate.

<span id='postcolor'>

WELL SAID!

My only exception is if a company doesnt release a demo. If there is a demo, I can play it. If I hate it, I havent wasted 60 dollars. If I like it, I can buy the game. The only game that I've bought in the last year without first playing a demo is Flashpoint.

So if there is no demo, I'll 'borrow' it from a friend so I can decide whether to buy it or not. Does that make me a pirate? sad.gif