Sign in to follow this  
iceman11a

ArmA Updater

I been looking a round and haven't fount any thing at all. Is there an updater like Six Updater for ArmA 2 for ArmA that's for ArmA Gold. I wanted some thing that can update my addon's and mods that I can download and install for ArmA Gold.

Ice

Nope. Also you're posting in the wrong section, should post to General section or at best the A&M: Discussion.

Like mentioned a couple of times now, why don't you play A2 (you already own it) and load the old A1 addons through CAA1?

A2 offers a lot over A1, and OA offers a lot over A2. Let alone technical superiority.

The reason for it is too learn from it and make some missions for it since all the sample missions I have fount are in ArmA Armed Assault any way. and since Mr-Murray guide is in Armed Assault all so. Most the the newer options are not listed in there. So this would be the choice for me to start from.

I would like to see and ArmA II pdf guide for this all so. Some one with good knowledge in ArmA II and including some of the MOD's and addon's too.

Your choice, oh well.

If it's for 'starting somewhere' anyway, I don't see why you'd need an updater for it,

but regardless of my opinion, there is no equilevant of Six Updater with a supported network of mods for A1. AddonSync supports A1 but has no global network.

So if you want to use mods anyway, you'll have to work for it, old school :D

Edited by Sickboy